.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

I don't scam....

I was at a beta trading party yesterday when this raccoon (of whom I'd never seen before in my life) walks up to me and goes: "YOU SCAMMED MY HEADDRESS, GIVE IT BACK!"
Of course, I looked at her like she was crazy, because she was, and said that I bought this headdress in beta days. The raccon says: likely story! Then continues yelling at me for stealing a headdress that she never even owned. Luckily, the jammers in there had common sense and could tell I was telling the truth, even when she threw herself a pity party. For a long while she continued to say I was  a scammer, but, unlike the uproar she was looking for, her little plan backfired and she got reported more than I did! She also swore at me:
AND THEN SHE SAID SHE WAS JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE HEADDRESS THING. Which, of course, she was, but she really wasn't very smart about it. Everybody there had already reported her by the time she finally fessed up.
So, please report this jammer for being mean to me and swearing around the filter! Seriously girl, KIDS play this game!
So, that's all for now! Have a great day and keep on jamming!








No comments:

Post a Comment